Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Salvation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
annesrake
Le Chiffre's Tissue Bearer

The Salvation Empty
PostSubject: The Salvation   The Salvation Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:07 am

The Salvation Orig_44192
source

Does not look too good for Mads' character...
The Salvation Orig_44187
source

The Salvation Ytmjed0y
source

following the source link you'll find two short clips with Mads in Danish - I do not understand a word, but he seems to have fun... as the following picture shows, too:

The Salvation VMuZ0HBMlUE
source

Edit: I've made the pictures a little bit smaller for the screen. Luin
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

The Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   The Salvation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:19 am

The Salvation SWZbOjvaLn8

The Salvation 1y5q7896_ho

The Salvation HeOZ69_s1SE

The Salvation -D2aWKX4Nko
Back to top Go down
annesrake

The Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   The Salvation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Apparently Lars isn't part of this film - somewhere at the back of my mind I thought I read about this being the first movie in which the brothers would be together... but alas!

As an aside: I really enjoyed it when I watched 'Borgen' (a extremely well done Danish series about a female politician) and all of a sudden Lars appeared on screen!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

The Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   The Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:33 am

Wow! Someone still alive in this forum. cheers I really miss, to talk and read about news of Mads. *sigh*

I'm sorry, that Lars isn't in film too. It would be great to see them both in a movie. Surely it would be fun for both of them, even if they are not that young anymore. But men are always a little bit childish. Laughing 

I'm not sure, if I want to watch that movie at cinema. My love for western movies isn't that big. Surely I saw some of them in my childhood, but it's not my prefer genre. But at the end, it's a Mads movie ...

Charlie Countryman is released too in Denmark and the USA, I think. Someone postet on facebook, that she (?) have that movie to download. I think Lourdes/Lisbeth Salander has downloaded it already. I didn't because I doubt it's legal and on the other hand, these days I have only a internet stick. But if someone has any interesst, I can search for the link for you.
Back to top Go down
annesrake

The Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   The Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:22 am

Though it is a bit off topic here - I saw Charlie Countrymen at the Berlinale in february. It wasn't as bad as I feared it to be following the reviews I read before watching the movie.
But what I wrote back then
Quote :
Just the short version: I was well entertained, I have absolutely no idea why this film is part of the Competition of one of the major film festivals and you don't have to watch this movie Mads-wise - though until yesterday I had no idea that a man wearing a hawaiin style shirt but with dachshund (Dackel) print could be so sexy...  Cool  Laughing
is still true. Mads plays an extremely violent character in that film. His on screen time amounts to round about 10 minutes and I only saw maybe two third of it: I had to avert my eyes because of the violence... Rolling Eyes
The rest of the movie is quite entertaining but not too interesting imho... Definetely not a must see. Not even Mads-wise - 6 or seven minutes (10 if you can watch a violent character all the time) isn't that much... Cool
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

The Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   The Salvation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:02 am

I havent seen it yet but I read a review in which they say that the main storyline wasn't half as interesting and well played as Mads' sidestory and that they wished for a Mads' centered spin off...

That doesn't sound too good, so I'll probably wait until i can find it someplace online.
Back to top Go down
https://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

The Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Salvation   The Salvation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Salvation
Page 1 of 1