On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prague - Endstation Prag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Prague - Endstation Prag   Sat May 17, 2014 9:40 am

I've seen today, that there will be the German version of Prag at the end of of May. I've never watched the movie yet, but I will buy it! Smile

Amazon

It's great, that Mads is so famous yet (because of Hannibal). We get a lot of great movies in the German version because of that.  cheers 

I'm still sad, that this forum is that dead. I noticed today, that Mads is in Cannes today. The last years I've known this weeks before and it was a lot of fun to talk about that - and of course other things which belongs to Mads.

If there is anybody, who would love to do it too, please say something. I'm working know and I have not that time like before, but I really would love to talk about Mads again.

PostSubject: Re: Prague - Endstation Prag   Sun May 18, 2014 1:18 am

Hi Luin,

I am also sad that this forum is dead...
After the success of Hannibal apparently a lot of new forums, fan sites, tumblr sites etc sprang up as I noticed the other day when I was googling for Mads news.
But I really miss this one!
I am waiting now for Salvation, though reviews are mixed - trailer to be seen here, this review is describing Mads as  
Quote :
The dazzlingly handsome and physical Mikkelsen splendidly suits the vengeful hero role; the primary requirements for him are to be sweaty, bloody, suffering and cunning nearly all the time and he delivers it all with complete satisfaction.
*big fat grin*
Hope it's gonna be released soon!
Did you like Hannibal? I couldn't watch it. I gave it a second try but had to stop after a few minutes again. I hope he soon will do 'real' films again!
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: Prague - Endstation Prag   Sun May 18, 2014 3:07 am

It's nice to hear, that you are still here, annesrake. Just one of the old fans, who had loved Mads long before Hannibal. The rare times I read comments of new fans, I always want to say: Hey you don't know him just because of Hannibal. You have to watch other things first and read all the interviews and articles.

Maybe I'm just a bit jealous, because they have all the news, and I have nothing. Wink

I didn't watch Hannibal yet. I always think, that I have to watch the first episode first and I missed it on Sat1, you know. And I don't want to buy it before I watched it. So I should have to find someone, who lend me the DVDs. But I don't think, that someone of my friends watch Hannibal. So it's a vicious circle. Very Happy

I only know the title of Salvation, but nothing more. And the trailer has some problems so I can't watch it now. But I hope it will be soon in the cinemas too. I'm now living in Dresden *yeah* so I have some chances to watch it in one of the art house cinemas. The last movie I've watched with Mads was Michael Kohlhaas and I'm waiting for a cheaper DVD. He looks so great in this movie. An older Tristan, you know! Wink

PostSubject: Re: Prague - Endstation Prag   Sun May 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello, I am an old fan of Mads' since early 2011, I used to be registered on the old MAMM forum until that closed down (but only posted a few times there), then I posted for a while on the MIFFS forum, then that closed down. So, I have been a lurker on this site for a while, checking to see all the latest news about Mads. I thought the forum was dead, but checking today I saw that its still active. I first became a fan of Mads after I saw Prague and After the Wedding and since then, I have probably seen just about every film he has been in.

I understand what you are talking about in regards to all the Tumblr fans; I really miss the old forums. There's a part of me that wishes he had never accepted the role in Hannibal, since then, he has become so big over in the states and "some" of these Hannibal fans act like they know everything about Mads, but yet a lot of them have never seen his Danish films (unless its for the sex scenes).

I am 30 Years old, and thought I was a fairly young fan, but when I see all these young Hannibal fans in their teens, I just have to shake my head. Some of these fans are even a little "off", if you know what I mean, (I guess when you do a show called Hannibal, you shouldn't be surprised at some of these "strange" people that come crawling out from where ever they are hiding).

I have watched some of the episodes of Hannibal, but that was only for Mads and Gillian Anderson and I only watched the scenes he was in, but find the show to be too gruesome.

I regularly follow the mads-mikkelsen.net website and Tumblr page for all the latest news on his recent films and upcoming projects. I was so delighted to see him on Saturday at Cannes for his film, The Salvation. I have to say that I am a little disappointed that Hannibal was renewed for a third season, I was sure the show wouldn't last because of the low ratings. Mads' wife said in an interview at the Robert Awards that she "Won't be sad if the show does not continue", she and the family miss him and wish he were home. Mads also said that this past year was very tough on his family because the filming took longer than it was supposed to; 7 months. I feel like Mads is missing out on his son growing up, his daughter is 21, so I imagine she has gone on with her life. I read somewhere that he signed a five year contract for Hannibal, I really hope this third season will be the last. Can you imagine another 7 months without his family?

Over the past few years, I have seen Mads age dramatically; although he is still handsome. I think this has to do with the fact that he is constantly working and never takes time to take a break. I really miss the way things used to be; when Mads was still making films, and before Hannibal ever came along.

On Saturday I was reading the Mads Mikkelsen News blog on Tumblr, and "some" of these fans were trying to start rumors of Mads having an affair with Eva Green just because they briefly touched and smiled at one another. This sort of thing goes on continuously in the Tumblr world.

Well, since I recently signed up for Tumblr, I got a little agitated with this; I felt bad for the poor person who runs the Mads Mikkelsen News blog on Tumblr, so I sent her a link to a Norwegian article from Dagbladet, that was once posted on the old MAMM forum, so people can see what a great family man Mads is, and to stop these rumors being spread. She reblogged the article on her Tumblr and linked to my Tumblr page; she was getting tired of people asking her personal questions about his life and if he and Hanne were having marital problems. I read some of the comments on the article, and some of these fan girls were upset that he mentions that he finds "young girls" that are attracted to him wrong and sickening. I think the article gave a few of them a little surprise.  Laughing 

Since Mads has been filming Hannibal, "some" of these Tumblr fans have stalked and harassed his family online. They have looked at Hanne and Viola's Instagram pages, as well as their Facebook pages; Luckily Hanne has her Instagram page locked now, I don't know if Viola has locked hers or not. His daughter is really going to have to watch everything she does from now on. Someone posted pictures from her Instagram account a few months ago, but luckily they were deleted. This is ridiculous, his kids have already been through enough; his daughter was kicked in the head a few years ago, bullied in school, and now this. I wish it would all stop.

I apologise for the long post, but I'm getting really irritated by "some" of these fans.
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: Prague - Endstation Prag   Mon May 19, 2014 9:20 am

LOL I should have read here first, before I told you, you should write something about you. But I'm still to tired to read everything, but surely I will answer. It's so great to have some active fan here again! Smile So welcome back!  cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Prague - Endstation Prag   

Back to top Go down

Prague - Endstation Prag
Page 1 of 1