On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

'Move On' Project

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener

PostSubject: 'Move On' Project   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Versatile Danish thesp Mads Mikkelsen is set to team with "Man On A Ledge" helmer Asger Leth for road film "Move On." Developed by Matt Greenhalgh (screenwriter of "Control" and "Nowhere Boy"), the story begins with a flawed hero, stepping off a boat in Rotterdam before traveling across Europe to deliver a mysterious silver suitcase. Lensing will take the production across eight different countries in a hectic 30-day chronological shoot, and will unusually involve the participation of film fans from 11 countries in areas such as casting, location and props. More details can be found at the film's website, but each country's shoot will make up a 5-8 minute segment of the movie, with a shoot commencing this summer before a September unveiling.

Mads Mikkelsen and Asger Leth - Be a part of Move On

Mads Mikkelsen -- Play a part in Move On with me!

Mads Mikkelsen -- Your Pet for superstar!
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Can we post photos or should we wait for the poll's result? confused

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 22: Mads Mikkelsen and director Asger Leth attend as Deutsche Telekom and Asger Leth launch 'Move On' during the 65th Cannes Film Festival aboard Harle at Old Port on May 22, 2012 in Cannes, France:

Back to top Go down
madsaddicted
Member in Arne's Therapy Group

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 am

The left pocket has been widened from put in and off his cigarettes all the time Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 am

Lisbeth Salander wrote:

Thanks for asking! Yes, you can post photos but it would be great if we could get some order in here! I know it is difficult to get because already a lot of people are posting all over the place but your post definitely belongs in the gallery section...

well unless the members decide we don't need one, but as nobody is voting we don't know for sure. This makes administrating/moderating this forum a pain in the a*s!!! So people, VOTE! Dammit! I know the polls are open for some days still but how hard is it to make up your mind, and let me know the general direction you want this forum to take ( I could actually get some work done on here if I knew!)? I'm giving you a choice here to say what you want, so use it! Otherwise this forum is going to be a dictatorship with me at the top.

@ Lourdes... Lisbeth I mean Wink sorry this rant is not directed at you personally, you've only just come over here... I'm getting frustrated with the situation because things are getting as messy in the new forum as they were in the old, and people keep complaining about this and that but don't actually participate, when I'm giving them the opportunity to change things their way. So far only three people voted on the general structure poll: Me, Luin and BIF... how am I supposed to make a good decision for all of us with that? (The photobucket poll which adresses the gallery problem has even less votes...)
Back to top Go down
http://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 am

Caranaraf wrote:
Lisbeth Salander wrote:

Thanks for asking! Yes, you can post photos but it would be great if we could get some order in here! I know it is difficult to get because already a lot of people are posting all over the place but your post definitely belongs in the gallery section...

well unless the members decide we don't need one, but as nobody is voting we don't know for sure. This makes administrating/moderating this forum a pain in the a*s!!! So people, VOTE! Dammit! I know the polls are open for some days still but how hard is it to make up your mind, and let me know the general direction you want this forum to take ( I could actually get some work done on here if I knew!)? I'm giving you a choice here to say what you want, so use it! Otherwise this forum is going to be a dictatorship with me at the top.

@ Lourdes... Lisbeth I mean Wink sorry this rant is not directed at you personally, you've only just come over here... I'm getting frustrated with the situation because things are getting as messy in the new forum as they were in the old, and people keep complaining about this and that but don't actually participate, when I'm giving them the opportunity to change things their way. So far only three people voted on the general structure poll: Me, Luin and BIF... how am I supposed to make a good decision for all of us with that? (The photobucket poll which adresses the gallery problem has even less votes...)
I've voted in the Poll 'About Forum Organisation - RELOADED' plus the 'Photobucket-Account for MAMM'. Here's the thing: if you see no sufficient cooperation then run the forum your own way. I did vote for the new forum to be as the old one BUT it is your forum and you set the rules especially you gave us the chance to speak our minds. The reason I chose it to be like the old forum because it is less time consuming when posting. However, you seek a more specified structure. Anyway, give the polls a day or two, if no result is clear enough then organize the forum as you want.
Back to top Go down
annesrake
Le Chiffre's Tissue Bearer

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Back to the topic:
HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!!
I cheers love this idea. And I am glad Mads still has time for projects like this, still is curious enough to do stuff like this!

And - offtopic -, ladies: It's good to be back from too much work and see that you really made it! I can only imagine how much work it was and still is - thanks a lot! It feels good to still have a home of Madsness! cheers

Edit:
Just found out on the website that it is a huge Telekom project. Now I am not too sure about it: a huge company giving its resources to this project - is it only a big advertiseming scheme or was the director just clever enough to acquire the big sponsor that is needed to carry out such a project... Question Rolling Eyes

But they will shoot in Berlin! BiF: Maybe now is the time to visit Berlin? Wink
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 am

@annesrake
Welcome back! It's nice to read you. Very Happy

Why they shoot in Berlin? We have very beautiful cities in Germany, but it's always Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. The biggest cities of Germany. I don't feel represent as a German, because the life in such big cities is different than to smaller cities. It's annoying.

Quote :
Weltpremiere: Telekom sucht Nachwuchsschauspielerin für Mitmachfilm

Filmpartnerin an der Seite von Hollywoodstar Mads Mikkelsen gesucht
Ganz Europa kann sich an der Filmproduktion beteiligen
Infos über "Move On" unter www.move-on-film.com

Weltpremiere in Cannes: Gemeinsam mit dem Hollywood-Regisseur Asger Leth gibt die Telekom bei den Filmfestspielen das erste interaktive Spielfilmprojekt der Welt bekannt. Filmfans aus ganz Europa sind aufgerufen, das Road-Movie "Move On" mitzugestalten. Mit der Suche nach einer Nachwuchsschauspielerin fällt heute der Startschuss für ein europaweites Casting. "Wir wollen gezielt jungen Nachwuchstalenten die Chance geben, bei diesem großartigen Abenteuer mit von der Partie zu sein", betont Asger Leth.

An der Seite von Mads Mikkelsen und Alexandra Maria Lara wird die gesuchte Schauspielerin eine der Hauptrollen übernehmen. Die Handlung: Ein geheimnisvoller silberner Koffer muss quer durch Europa transportiert und dabei gut behütet werden.

Nicht nur eine Hauptdarstellerin suchen Asger Leth und die Telekom: Wer zufällig ein interessantes Haustier, einen schönen Soundtrack, eine Idee für die Titelseite von Mads Mikkelsens Zeitung oder Interesse an einer Nebenrolle als Kartenverkäufer an der Wiener Oper hat, kann sich ab sofort unter www.move-on-film.com bewerben.

Als Vorreiter im Bereich "mobiles Internet" bietet die Telekom mit der Internetplattform www.move-on-film.com einen virtuellen Raum für Filmfreunde aus Europa. Jeder kann dort die Rolle des Casting-Agenten, des Location Scouts oder des Art Directors übernehmen und damit Leth und sein Team unterstützen.

Dazu Wolfgang Kampbartold, Vice President of International Marketing Communications & Sponsoring bei der Deutsche Telekom:

"Mobile Geräte nehmen einen immer größeren Stellenwert in unserem Alltag ein; wir nutzen sie, um Videos, Bilder, Musik und alle Dinge, die uns wichtig sind, mit unseren Freunden und Familienmitgliedern zu teilen. Mit 'Move On' nutzen wir unser technisches Know-How, um diese Lebensphilosophie zu stärken und geben unseren Kunden damit die Möglichkeit, völlig neue Ausdrucksformen auszuprobieren."

In folgenden Ländern mit Marktpräsenz der Telekom wird das Road-Movie gedreht: Albanien, Bulgarien, Deutschland, Kroatien, Österreich, Mazedonien, Montenegro, die Niederlande, die Slowakei, Tschechien und Ungarn.

World Premiere: Telecom seeks young actress for interactive film

22/05/2012
Co-star alongside Hollywood star Mads Mikkelsen sought
The whole of Europe can take part in the film production
Information about "Move On" under www.move-on-film.com

World Premiere at Cannes: Together with the Hollywood director Asger Leth Telekom is at the film festival's first interactive feature film known in the world. Movie fans from all over Europe are invited to the road movie "Move On" shape. The search for a young actress today to kick off a European-wide audition. "We want to give targeted young talents a chance at this great adventure to be of the party," said Asger Leth.

On the side of Mads Mikkelsen and Alexandra Maria Lara will take over the actress wanted a starring role. A mysterious suitcase full of silver will be transported across Europe, while well protected: the plot.

Not only a leading actress looking Asger Leth and telecom: Who happens to have an interesting pet, a beautiful soundtrack, an idea for the title page of Mads Mikkelsen's newspaper or interest in a supporting role as ticket clerks at the Vienna Opera, can now at www. move-on-film.com apply.

As a pioneer in the "mobile Internet", Deutsche Telekom offers with the internet platform www.move-on-film.com a virtual space for film fans from Europe. Anyone can the role of casting directors, location scouts and the Art Directors accept and support to Leth and his team.

This Kampbartold Wolfgang, Vice President of International Marketing & Communications Sponsorship for the German Telekom:

"Mobile devices assume an ever greater importance in our everyday lives, and we use them to use video, pictures, music and all things that are important to us to share with our friends and family members with 'Move On' we are our technical expertise. -how to strengthen this philosophy of life and give our customers the opportunity to try out completely new forms of expression. "

In these countries with a market presence of Telekom road movie is shot: Albania, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary.

Source: Telekom

Well. I don't think anyone of us will have the chance to get the role beside Mads.

Quote :
Spiele die Heldin neben Mads Mikkelsen
Für die weibliche Hauptrolle in Move On sucht Regisseur Asger Leth ein frisches Gesicht. Deine Chance, dich beim Dreh quer durch Europa neben Mads Mikkelsen zu beweisen!

Vorausgesetzt:
Du hast Juli/August 2012 Zeit und bist Schauspielerin im Spielalter von 24-32.
Du wirkst natürlich, charismatisch, etwas geheimnisvoll. Du kannst dich wie ein Chamäleon verändern – die Rolle verlangt ein toughes, gleichzeitig weiches, fragiles Auftreten.
Und natürlich solltest du sportlich und fit sein. Es wird anstrengend.

Das brauchen wir von dir:
Dreh ein kurzes Video in englischer Sprache, in dem du dich vorstellst und danach eine ca. 2-minütige Szene spielst:
Flirte mit einem unsichtbaren Gegenüber direkt in die Kamera. Ruf dann jemanden mit dem Handy an und beschreibe kühl und überlegt den Typen, dem du eben noch schöne Augen gemacht hast.
Schicke Video und max. 5 Fotos von dir in verschiedenen Looks bis zum 22.06.12 an casting@move-on-film.com. Viel Glück!

Play the heroine opposite Mads Mikkelsen
For the female lead in Move on, director Asger Leth is looking for a fresh face. This is your chance to join us filming through Europe and to prove yourself opposite Mads Mikkelsen! We need an actress with a playing age of 24 to 32. You should be between 1.68 and 1.75 metres tall. Skin, hair and eye colour are irrelevant – it’s all about your aura. Ideally you’ll come across as natural, charismatic and a little bit mysterious. You’re also able to adapt your look as required like a chameleon. There are a few action scenes in Move on; you should therefore be athletic and fit. The role requires toughness, but you can allow a soft, fragile side to shine through in your portrayal. If you can also be funny, charming and seductive at the drop of a hat then we look forward to your application. Record a casting video in English of approx. 3 minutes. Introduce yourself briefly and tell us a couple of interesting facts about yourself. We’d then like to see you act in a scene of approx. 2 minutes in length. Flirt directly into the camera with an invisible counterpart. Then call someone on your mobile and describe in a cool and considered manner the guy you’ve just been making eyes at. Send your video together with up to 5 photos of you with various looks to casting@move-on-film.com. Closing date is 22 June 2012. Good luck!

Source: Move on

So. Only BiF is an actress, right? So good luck. (I'm still not to old for that role! Laughing Surprise Surprise!)
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:57 am

Right BIF get going!

Put on your Glamour Puss costume!
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:55 am

I'm not an actress! Shocked Although, my bf says I'm so dramatic, I should be one. Bloody cheek!
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 am

annesrake wrote:

Just found out on the website that it is a huge Telekom project. Now I am not too sure about it: a huge company giving its resources to this project - is it only a big advertiseming scheme or was the director just clever enough to acquire the big sponsor that is needed to carry out such a project... Question Rolling Eyes

Chances are it is just some giant advertising scheme... well it works so far...at least on me Laughing A friend of mine even got an ad on her mobile phone (she uses Telekom) with a picture of Mads in it...now I am so jealous my phone doesn't do pictures! ARGH!
Back to top Go down
http://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:48 am

BeerIsFood wrote:
I'm not an actress! Shocked Although, my bf says I'm so dramatic, I should be one. Bloody cheek!

You're not an actress ---You're A Movie Star!

Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Caranaraf wrote:
A friend of mine even got an ad on her mobile phone (she uses Telekom) with a picture of Mads in it...now I am so jealous my phone doesn't do pictures! ARGH!

Schneide dir eins aus, klebe es auf dein Handy und umwickle es mit durchsichtigem Klebeband. Dann hast du auch eins. Laughing

@BiF
I thought you worked together with stars like Hugh Jackman?

I'm not sure, but I suppose a friend of me is trying to get into the movie with her cat. The cat does things a dog does normally. If she get in, I want an autograph, picture, whatever from Mads. pirat
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 am

Hal the worlds laziest cat ought to be the pet star! He's a little bit like a very very small elephant! Look under pet photos for action shots of Action Hal actively laying as still as possible, actively sighing and actively avoiding all movement!
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Luin wrote:
Quote :

Play the heroine opposite Mads Mikkelsen
For the female lead in Move on, director Asger Leth is looking for a fresh face. This is your chance to join us filming through Europe and to prove yourself opposite Mads Mikkelsen! We need an actress with a playing age of 24 to 32. You should be between 1.68 and 1.75 metres tall. Skin, hair and eye colour are irrelevant – it’s all about your aura. Ideally you’ll come across as natural, charismatic and a little bit mysterious. You’re also able to adapt your look as required like a chameleon. There are a few action scenes in Move on; you should therefore be athletic and fit. The role requires toughness, but you can allow a soft, fragile side to shine through in your portrayal. If you can also be funny, charming and seductive at the drop of a hat then we look forward to your application. Record a casting video in English of approx. 3 minutes. Introduce yourself briefly and tell us a couple of interesting facts about yourself. We’d then like to see you act in a scene of approx. 2 minutes in length. Flirt directly into the camera with an invisible counterpart. Then call someone on your mobile and describe in a cool and considered manner the guy you’ve just been making eyes at. Send your video together with up to 5 photos of you with various looks to casting@move-on-film.com. Closing date is 22 June 2012. Good luck!

Source: Move on

Can you imagine some of the dross they're going to get??? No Then they've got to sift through all those videos, some of which are bound to be totally inappropriate. Rolling Eyes They'll have a laugh anyway...
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:16 am

So BIF you imagine this just a bad joke?

I can see you as being adult funny and clever in the part not some simpering creature...Oh well, If I can get Hal and Zemina as pet co stars you could enjoy all that puss cat down time.
Back to top Go down
Canadiana
Janitor in Tonny's Prison

Location : Canada (no surprise there, eh?! Look at my User name!)

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi everyone, just getting started over here at the new place, I have 52 unread new posts to get through, but let me get started (and try and stay on topic, sorta).

1. I am so jealous of all you ladies in Europe...there is at least an opportunity, however remote, for you to be in Move On with Mads!!!!!!!!! That is so cool, wish I was there! (for that and so many other reasons...I love Europe, history, architecture, Mads shoots, sigh!)

2. I did not vote for forum layout - just logged on for the first time in weeks. Here's the thing to the administrators, you guys are doing all the work, the rest of us are just lucky to have you! So do as you wish for the start, I'm sure some sort of logical order will sort itself out over time, and folks can send you suggestions as they think of them and you can choose what you wish to implement! (Personally, I care mostly about having one nice thread per film that he's working on, and one nice thread per appearance at awards, festivals etc. And I loooove hearing about anyone who met him!)

Thats it for now, that's two thoughts unrelated in one thread. After this posting I'll keep it focused and on topic.

And THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU to picking up where Isabel left off!!! Its appreciated.!
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 am

Regarding the site I agree with Canadiana - the Administrators are hosts and ought to do as they please with the structure!

love

EoC
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 am

Empress of Cornwall wrote:
So BIF you imagine this just a bad joke?

I can see you as being adult funny and clever in the part not some simpering creature...Oh well, If I can get Hal and Zemina as pet co stars you could enjoy all that puss cat down time.

I just think there will probably be a load of women that wanna be in a film that will try to be seductive in front of a camera, and I think the consequences could be dire. They should show the really bad ones on youtube! Laughing Wink

Hey, and as this could be just some big crass commercial, why not upload all the videos sent of pets, and potential co stars, etc, and have a public vote out system, a la X Factor.......JOKING!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:40 am

Damn!

They will be posting a viral video of my filming Hal and Zemina on the floor - they were lolling on the sheepskins while my voice can be heard saying "Be a sexy little pusscat now my darling Hal" while he yawned and starred at the little red light...

LOL
cat affraid cat
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Damn!

They will be posting a viral video of my filming Hal and Zemina on the floor - they were lolling on the sheepskins while my voice can be heard saying "Be a sexy little pusscat now my darling Hal" while he yawned and starred at the little red light...

LOL
cat affraid cat

Aww, divine creatures.....♥️♥️♥️

Anyway, from Twitter:
Kitty de la Beche ‏@delabeche

"Can not believe that I am to be jetting off to be the presenter for behind the scenes on the MOVE ON Feature with Mads Mikkelsen. Excited!"

Jealous much!
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:28 am

Ayy- - that was your job!
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 am

I'm feeling very old-fashioned without using Twitter.

Who is Kitty de la Beche? Someone you should know?

By the way: My friend wasn't shooting a video with her cat for the movie. She was shooting something with her horse for another film. She don't like Mads very much, so she isn't interested to get into the movie. silent

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 am

Luin wrote:

By the way: My friend wasn't shooting a video with her cat for the movie. She was shooting something with her horse for another film. She don't like Mads very much, so she isn't interested to get into the movie. silent

You have friends who "Don't like Mads very much"? affraid
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 am

Luin wrote:

You have friends who "Don't like Mads very much"? affraid

Of course I have got. The majority making jokes about my interests in Mads. They all believe, that I love him or I think he's sexy. They don't understand, that he's just a great and adorable actor for me. My female friends to find him attractive and so they aren't interested in him. And the guys don't like dramas, because there's not enough action in it. Stupid.

But of course I've got friends, who like him too - not as much as I do, but they noticed the big talent of Mads. The best way to make this happen is to show them "Adam's apples". I know only few people who didn't love this movie. My friend with the cat is one of them. But she's young (23) Laughing and Mads is old in her eyes. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 am

Ayy- - that was your job!

I wish!

Anyway, this is supposed to be filmed this summer, right??? And Thor II is supposed to be starting in July......Hmmmm???? Of course, we can't know when he will actually start work on Thor II, if at all. He did say, that on his IMDB page, there are films he's supposed to star in that he has never heard of. Probably all those that have been on there awhile with no start date insight. Good to know, though, that he is supposed to be working with Nicolas W. Refn again, and that he can sing, though we may never hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   

Back to top Go down

'Move On' Project
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next