Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Move On' Project

Go down 
+6
Empress of Cornwall
Luin
annesrake
Caranaraf
madsaddicted
Lisbeth Salander
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

'Move On' Project - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Quote :

20.07.2012 | 18:00h

First impressions of a wonderful shooting in Austria

A few fantastic, hard-working days in Vienna lay behind the Team of Move On. And now dark red curtains, golden applications, Mads Mikkelsen in a black tuxedo and the famous austrian actor Karl Merkatz - A fuliminat end of the shooting in Austria.

For hundreds of Austrians the last night was something exceptional. 500 extras were asked to join the crew of Move On for the shooting in the Vienna Opera. Check all the great impressions of Vienna on Pintererst: https://pinterest.com/moveonfilm/move-on-austria

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325495_08eo54lV

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325491_axIT71Js
The brown hair flatters the color of his eyes

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325487_fDIUpuA4

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325483_sltPcNLx

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325473_rqqP10Vk
Ahhh the mysterious silver suitcase Very Happy

Last edited by Lisbeth Salander on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325450_EAC5yWj5

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325431_nsMv482S

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325418_MDhIJ7KP
I love you The cheekbones I love you I love you

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325412_9hMTXTi9
Well the shoes aren't new Laughing I like this pic Razz
'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325395_S6EnCN2i

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325391_vwP2OAYk
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:09 pm

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325517_FSbjNkKM
Shocked Shocked OMG! The kiss pic!

EDIT:
Cropped the pics, sort of :
'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325517_FSbjNkKMA
Bromance Laughing

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325517_FSbjNkKMB
Bad teeth ad Laughing Laughing

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325517_FSbjNkKMC

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097325517_FSbjNkKMD

Last edited by Lisbeth Salander on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Here
'Move On' Project - Page 5 P1000946
So this is twitter's DVDanny Laughing

The look on Mads and Asger's face: RESPECT Laughing
'Move On' Project - Page 5 487865_m0msw940h500q75v3197_MOVE_ON_VIENNA_CHS5549
Source

Last edited by Lisbeth Salander on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Starpix agency has unique photos but unfortunately they're only thumbnails Neutral But it won't hurt to have a look at them. Each category have several photos:

EDIT: view the medium quality ones here and here

'Move On' Project - Page 5 SP00377b
More Here

'Move On' Project - Page 5 AH4P6556b
More Here

'Move On' Project - Page 5 AH4P64831
More Here

'Move On' Project - Page 5 AH4P5978ad
More Here

Last edited by Lisbeth Salander on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Snippets of the Opera scene:
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:28 am

I just love Mads beards! Maybe he can grow his hair and beard back!

The tuxedo looks good ...I just hope this film works out well.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 am

Since I've spammed this thread with photos Laughing I've decided to post the ones from Starpix at the movie's photo thread and candid photo sets: here and here

...but I'll post these two Razz
'Move On' Project - Page 5 20120719_PD4761

'Move On' Project - Page 5 20120719_PD4758

How sweet of him I love you Though I'm surprised no fans were lurking near that area since they know there will be a shooting on the same day.
Back to top Go down
madsaddicted
Member in Arne's Therapy Group
madsaddicted

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:31 am

I wanted so many things to write ... but forgot them after I saw the photos of Mads!!!

Luin you're right! And I am not stimulate with the project of MOVE ON but my interest being revived from his new look! Definitely he looks younger ....definetely his characteristics looks clearly ...definetely he looks more groomed!!
Back to top Go down
madsaddicted
Member in Arne's Therapy Group
madsaddicted

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 am

Lisbeth Salander wrote:
Since I've spammed this thread with photos Laughing I've decided to post the ones from Starpix at the movie's photo thread and candid photo sets: here and here

...but I'll post these two Razz
'Move On' Project - Page 5 20120719_PD4761

'Move On' Project - Page 5 20120719_PD4758

How sweet of him I love you Though I'm surprised no fans were lurking near that area since they know there will be a shooting on the same day.

Αnd as usual doesn't carry so many!
Jeans and shirt already wearing. So only the tuxedo on luggage, hahahaha

Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:21 am

I want Mads to act in well written and intelligent films - generally that means European films ...

Perhaps Mads chose 'Hannibal' because he and Hanne could spend some time in Canada for a while together - Viola is getting ready for University, I suppose, and maybe Mads son will come to live abroad too!

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Quote :

"We will involve a lot of people"

Pre Production interview with Asger Leth

Christian Fischer

How do you feel about the fact that you are about to undertake this hugely exciting project?

I’m excited. We’re going on a road movie through eight countries in Europe and we have three months to prep and shoot. It’s a massive project and we’re going to involve a lot of people from all over Europe, which is part of the fun. If I wasn’t so excited about it, I’d be running the other way, but because it’s so exciting, I’m running right into it.

What is the inspiration for Move On?

There’s a general concept that we’re making a road movie where we go through eight different countries and we have a main character who finds his way through all these countries while also interacting with people locally. But I also felt that we needed to add a thriller element to the story to engage the curiosity of the audience enough that you want to find out why the hero is going through all these countries. He’s on a mission so you have to keep track of the story. It becomes a mystery thriller.

There are elements of great crime thrillers to this story – reminiscent of films like Drive, Ronin and Payback – do you see the narrative flow staying true to this genre, as the interactive participation is incorporated?

I’ll definitely try. That’s the challenge and part of the attraction. I think that it has classical spy thriller ideas to it and I would like to add texture and mood from more recent versions like Drive. But I know that because I’m asking for the participation of people from these countries we will get thrown a few curveballs as well as a lot of help. It’s fascinating – let’s see how it goes.

What can you tell us about the hero at the heart of Move On?

He’s a classic movie hero: a guy who has a profession, a guy who’s got a past that we don’t know about. We’ll understand from the first shot that this guy is carrying the weight of his past and that he knows what he’s doing – he’s a professional. Those kinds of characters are fascinating to watch because they can transport you through not just a story but in this case a geography and a whole chain of countries.

Will he be shaped as the story goes along, or is he already fully formed in your mind?

I’m still shaping him but as a general basic idea he’s one of the best at what he does. He doesn’t need much help but he’ll open up through the movie. I like the fact that you have a character who’s sort of silent but will have to engage with locals because that’s a part of the mission. And maybe, ultimately, that changes his approach. He’s also going to meet a girl on the journey and just as we think he’s got it all under control, he doesn’t.

Why do you think we as viewers engage so viscerally with stories steeped in danger and mystery?

It goes back to something basic: a lack of danger in our lives. Remember, we are animals. We used to be monkeys chasing the meat through the wilderness and hitting it with a stone, risking our life every day just to survive. We don’t have that in our lives anymore. So on a genetic level, there’s something healthy about getting transported in movie experiences through dangers and mysteries that we don’t encounter in our own lives. Also, on an everyday level, we get to become the character: you’re on that journey, you’re going through dangers, you’re overcoming obstacles, which is the basic construct of life.

Move On is being positioned as “the first road movie inspired by you” could you tell us a little about the way in which the public can get involved?

That’s what makes this project so unique is that we are informing the audience ahead of time that we are going to go through these eight countries and we want people to participate. I have the outline of the story I want to make but there’s ample room to engage… Ideas for locations, or, if our hero is passing through a metro station, are there street musicians playing in the background and who are they? Bands can send in tapes; I will also be asking for extras and supporting cast, maybe speaking roles in different countries. If you want to be a part of this, send us your photos for an extra’s part or even a casting tape where you’re reading the lines. I hope to find talent and ideas out there that we can get into the movie.

How will you balance your own creative vision with the interactive participation of film fans?

I could be a stubborn director who says, “No, this is my vision”, but this project was born with the interactivity so I embrace it fully. However I’m also a filmmaker and I know what elements are necessary for a strong story. As long as that skeleton is in place, it sets you free to open up your mind and let people come in.

Will the screenwriter Matt Greenhalgh be on hand during this journey to incorporate fan suggestions into the story?

He’d better be! Matt is very absorbed by the idea of the journey also. Before we start, we’re going to go on our own road trip through the same countries to get inspired. And he’ll definitely be on hand for the shoot.

Do you think we will see more and more of these collective creative projects in the future as technology and communications empower a greater number of people to express themselves creatively?

Yes, because I think that people are getting better at understanding the basic elements of what it takes to make a movie. That doesn’t mean that everybody’s a director but there are a lot of creative people out there who instinctively can become a part of a movie. Forever and ever movies will be told by a director with a vision but participation and collaboration is definitely something we’ll see more of.

Do you think this pioneering project will lead to increased interaction between film fans and filmmakers during the production process in the future?

I don’t think it’s going to erase the old-school idea of what a film is. It’s an added element and because of general interactivity in the world today, with social media and the internet, it’s possible that we will see more of it. People want to be engaged.

You've filmed on the fly in Port-au-Prince’s most difficult neighborhoods for “Ghosts of Cite Soleil”. You've also shot Sam Worthington standing on a ledge in New York City for a large portion of “Man On A Ledge”. How do these two opposite directing experiences prepare you for the challenges of this film?

In a weird way, this is a marriage between the two. You can do a road movie in very controlled circumstances or you can do it in a way where you open up to the world. And I would like to open up to the world. I have a strong story I want to tell but by going through all these countries and asking for all this interaction, that means philosophically that you open up to the world and keep your eyes open. I would like to be influenced by real life. That’s a documentary approach. In a movie like Man On A Ledge, where you have a guy standing in a fixed location, that’s a case of getting a sense of who this man is even though you’re not giving him a lot of room to express himself. We’re going to have moments like that in Move On, where our hero is on the road, driving. That’s a fixed situation where you try to get a sense of the core of the person just by observing.

What do you anticipate the biggest differences will be between making this film and the previous filmmaking experiences you’ve had?

The biggest difference is going to be the fact that we’re asking people to participate and come with all kinds of ideas and contributions to the story that I’m going to try to incorporate. That’s a massive difference, a fascinating difference. It’s going to be interesting to be on that journey.

Are you expecting many technical challenges?

This is complicated because we have a short period of time to get through a lot of countries, which means that we can’t just shoot with one camera like you could on a documentary. We have to plan out a lot of strategies. Plus we have some action sequences in countries where it’s not every day that you shoot action sequences. We’re going to bring crews but sometimes we will also use local crews so there’s going to be language barriers and all kinds of stuff. It’s going to be fun!

Do you think that these sort of collaborative creative projects and the idea of the public coming together to create something can address some of these issues?

Yes. It’s difficult to finance movies, and getting more difficult. Maybe one way is to engage people around the world. Now we’re doing it with eight countries in Europe and I see a future for more participation like that. You see it in different areas right now, like this place called Kickstart online where people can go in and become participants by actually helping to finance movies. They can help make some movies possible that weren’t possible before.

How do you communicate to people in different cultures?

I think it’s a talent. Some people can just open up and be with people of different cultures, and some can’t. My father said something to me when I was a kid: that I could talk to beggars and walk with kings. I like that expression. If you meet people at eye level and you actually want to engage, then you get something back. If you smile to the world, the world smiles back.

What has been one of your most memorable moments of your career so far?

Shooting Ghosts of Cite Soleil in Haiti about these gang leaders and gangsters who are all dead now – that’s a memorable experience in both a bad way and a good way because, while they were racing to their own deaths, they taught me a lot about life. I’d say that’s the most memorable. Another was being crazy enough on Man On A Ledge to suggest that we did it for real – that we shoot in New York with a guy standing outside on the ledge of a building, 21 stories up. It’s the biggest gamble I’ve ever taken.

How do you share important moments in your life with your friends and family?

If you don’t share life, there is no life. If you’re alone, then what’s the point? You have to share your experiences, you have to share the journey of your life, you have to have witnesses to your life. That’s at least something you need to strive for. I’ve just been living in a hotel room in Hollywood for three years and you can’t live a life like that without sharing it with someone. You’re far away from your loved ones so you get very friendly with the hotel staff! It’s a basic element of life, a need like sleeping and eating. I also started appreciating the internet. You start sharing your life online, moments, experiences, pictures, thoughts. I think that our generation and our time, we’re sharing more than ever.

Why did you decide to collaborate with Deutsche Telekom for this film project?

Because they had a great idea. Because it’s a fantastic challenge. Because we’re doing something new and groundbreaking, making a road movie through Europe where you’re engaging people from every country, asking them to share. That’s unique. I haven’t done that before.

What does participation mean for you – what will be the biggest challenge here?

Life is richer when you participate. I become richer by sharing, I become richer when I help other people, and I expect the same thing when we ask people to participate in this project. I expect them to help us but that they become richer, that their life is more interesting by participating with us, that they feel engaged, that they will start thinking in creative ways that they haven’t done before, that they will start challenging themselves, maybe they’ll find the courage to participate in the movie as actors or musicians. All of a sudden you open up a whole bouquet. Obviously we want something from them but I hope they understand that we’re also giving them something. We’re giving them an opportunity to become a part of an adventure.

Do you want Move On to reflect or say anything about modern Europe?

There’s something nice about engaging people across these countries and saying, “This is a pan-European project, we are in it together as Europeans, and we can create something together” – even in this moment when people are talking about fractures and asking if Europe is falling apart. We’re people who share a common journey.

You must be really excited by the prospect of having access to the creative energy of consumers from across Europe, what do you hope to get out of consumers and film fans getting involved in this way?

We have an opportunity to get elements, get inspiration, get actors, extras, music, locations, all these ideas from people out there. In some ways it might make our journey more difficult but at the end we’ll feel, that was a journey worth participating in. I hope that we will have thousands of new faces who will send in their photos and casting tapes and music ideas, that we can open our minds and see that there’s a richness in talent out there and that we will actually offer some of them an opportunity to express themselves in our movie.

You’ll be filming in a series of fantastic European locations. Do you have strong attachments to any of the countries you’re going to be shooting in?

I’ve been to Germany, I’ve been to the Netherlands; I have not been to any of the other countries and I can’t wait. I love the idea that as a road movie you go into the unknown. I actually designed the whole road movie based on that idea that we start the journey in a city I know, we go into the unknown, and we end up in another place I know.

It’s safe to assume you’ll be phenomenally busy but have you given any thought to what you’d most like to experience in each country? Are you excited to see what the fans come up with?

There are specific things these countries are famous for, and also specific things that the locals think are unique but that tourists don’t really know. There’s the stuff on the postcards but there are also stories and locations and local idiosyncrasies that are sort of hidden. I want to experience something that’s a little bit under the radar.

Are you going to tell us what’s in the suitcase?

No way! The suitcase is an enigma and it will remain an enigma for now. I know what’s in it, or I have an idea what’s in it. But I want to keep you guessing.

Source
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:25 pm

They are in Slovakia right now, Gabriela's country.

You know, I told a group of friends who work at New York Film Academy in Abu Dhabi about 'Move On'. They loved the idea and are so thrilled to imitate it! They have labeled it "interesting and innovative".

To me, being a social media consultant *coughs coughs* I really like how the movie uses different social platforms to interact with the audience and actually involves the audience in it.
Twitter, YouTube are predictable mediums to use but using Instagram and Pinterest is sure a clever move. The latter is actually the third most popular social network in the U.S.
They aren't doing it properly though; there are tagging and SEO problems. Probably would have overcome these issue by hiring a social media expert.

Remember when I once mentioned an 'indie producer'? It was Kitty all along! This is her tweet I was referring to:

Quote :
Can not believe that I am to be jetting off to be the presenter for behind the scenes on the MOVE ON Feature with Mads Mikkelsen. Excited!

So she is a producer, turned into a journalist, working on a movie set, with Mads, gets to tweet about it and uses Instagram excessively... the PERFECT LIFE! Seriously, she is living the life I want. Kitty, can we switch lives, please?

'Move On' has been added to Mads' IMDB page on 13 July 2012! Wonder why it took so long to get posted there.

Lisbeth Salander wrote:
Snippets of the Opera scene:
Just quoting this to tell you that YT has rebooted or updated something so age/country options are displayed! If you own a channel and have disabled age/country, go and check the options again. That is if you don't want YT users to know how old you are affraid
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 pm

'Move On' Project - Page 5 Bratislava-film3
Mads Mikkelsen: When shooting in the streets of Bratislava. Photo JURAJ Velický / plus one day

Quote :

Hollywood filmmakers today entered Castle Street
Author: plus one day / Andre FEKETE

On Sunday morning, the Old Town of Bratislava became the scene of a car chase. The event took place, fortunately, only in the filming of Hollywood movie Move on.

Population Zámocká streets in the capital distracted yesterday at dawn chase luxury steed. Smaller car has sustained the pass between the passing trams, but the field has had to brake sharply in order to not cause a serious accident. The scene of action as the film was not just staged.

In Bratislava, the film is shot by Hollywood production Move on. His star is actor Mads Mikkelsen (47), known from the James Bond film Casino Royale, where he played the greatest enemy of James Bond. Mikkelsen is the filming not directly involved, but difficult to use his double action shots. The main female character plays a young Slovak actress Gabriela Marcinková (24).

Slovak impressed

Gabriel, who previously performed mainly in Bratislava theaters boast a Hollywood star. "It's beautiful and very clever actress. I think we can sit well, "said Mikelsen. An interactive road movie in six weeks will be filmed in several European countries.

In Slovakia, it will be the Netherlands, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Germany. This is the type of film where the plot can also interfere with the Internet fans, and even in the film and discover! "This kind of film I have done. It's a new experience. We are always on the go, "says filming a Danish actor.

Hollywoodski filmári včera uzavreli Zámockú ulicu

V nedeľu ráno sa stalo bratislavské Staré Mesto dejiskom automobilovej naháňačky. Akcia sa našťastie uskutočnila len v rámci nakrúcania hollywoodskeho filmu Move on.

Obyvateľov Zámockej ulice v hlavnom meste vyrušila včera nadránom naháňačka luxusných tátošov. Menšie auto ešte stihlo prejsť medzi prechádzajúce električky, ale terénne už muselo prudko brzdiť, aby nespôsobilo vážnu nehodu. Scéna ako z akčného filmu bola však len zinscenovaná.

V Bratislave sa totiž natáča film hollywoodskej produkcie Move on. Jeho hviezdou je herec Mads Mikkelsen (47), známy z bondovky Casino Royale, kde si zahral najväčšieho protivníka Jamesa Bonda. Mikkelsen sa na natáčaní síce priamo zúčastnil, ale na náročné akčné zábery používal dabléra. Hlavnú ženskú postavu hrá mladá slovenská herečka Gabriela Marcinková (24).

Slovenka očarila

Gabrielu, ktorá doteraz účinkovala najmä v bratislavských divadlách, chváli aj hollywoodska hviezda. „Je to krásna a veľmi šikovná herečka. Myslím, že sme si dobre sadli,“ vyjadril sa Mikelsen. Interaktívna road movie sa v priebehu šiestich týždňov bude nakrúcať vo viacerých európskych krajinách.

Okrem Slovenska to budú aj Holandsko, Rakúsko, Maďarsko, Chorvátsko, Čierna Hora, Macedónsko a Nemecko. Ide o typ filmu, kde do deja môžu prostredníctvom internetu zasahovať aj fanúšikovia, a dokonca sa v snímke aj objavia! „Takýto druh filmu som ešte nerobil. Je to pre mňa nový zážitok. Sme stále na cestách,“opisuje natáčanie dánsky herec.

Source

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:14 pm

'Move On' Project - Page 5 Bratislava-film1[b]
'Move On' Project - Page 5 745647-5c87e205b4ccb029bb0d80805b0b517e

The ever recycling Mads Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 am

Slovakia photos:
'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097359752_HBYeu8YU_c

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097359749_7WnKirN3_c

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097359740_v7WV7KVH_c

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097359732_fnv9AulY_c

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097359735_Oz9N5xaQ

'Move On' Project - Page 5 158611218097359701_5xPtPeTX
Taken from
here

I'm really jealous of the ginger lady. Not because she is sexy and has a flirting scene with Mads in the elevator (well I'm jealous of that!) but because Mads stares at her boobs Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:53 am

'Move On' Project - Page 5 428932_349345408475418_992649676_n

'Move On' Project - Page 5 528947_349345328475426_423492885_n

'Move On' Project - Page 5 488010_349345385142087_933374199_n

I love you I love you I love you I love you

Source

A twitter pic:
here
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:06 am

Now they're in Hungary! Photos from the press conference:

'Move On' Project - Page 5 3180164_3bae2711aa0b209724654a79284b4a95_wm

'Move On' Project - Page 5 3180168_e9bf7143643767d97762d23cf7e82ee0_wm

The shirt!!! Seriously Mads, buy new clothes silent It is a poker shirt so it must have been free Laughing Like the Adidas, Nike and Carlsberg beer Laughing
Gabriela obviously had no time for hair and makeup. She still looks beautiful without anything on but pulling her hair up along with the halter top made her shoulders look very broad.

Source
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:12 am

Forgot all about Asger! The only new pic he posted of Mads is this:
'Move On' Project - Page 5 AyakGJ1CYAAA-kijpglarge

Laughing Laughing Laughing The BS sign again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 am

Regarding the hand gesture (the horns) ...I thought it meant that he was suggesting he was "strong like bull" or horny...oh - well... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Lisbeth - I'm certain that were you to flirt with him - he'd ogle your decolletage too! affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Still can´t get over the fact they cut his hair off. Dunno why I´m so fixated (is that a word?) on that.
Back to top Go down
annesrake
Le Chiffre's Tissue Bearer

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Same here - I prefer the longer hair. This looks too... too... I can't even find a word for it!

P.S.: Finally back on the board Laughing - had to work some weeks in Hamburg which was quite delightful but bad internet access...
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Well, It´s good to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 am

I fancy sweet stubble and longer hair ...you can pull on them to get his attention ...

Welcome back dear Annasrake!
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Just remembering a saying: She got him by the short hairs....

How does a woman gets her mind out of the gutter? Please tell me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Move On' Project
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next