On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mads Official Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Mads Official Website   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:05 am

Hi there,

In the middle of a very hot summer here in Germany, I'd like to give you a hint to look after Mads official website, which is now online. I've clicked it yet, but I didn't read very much yet:

http://madsmikkelsen.com/

I'd like to criticize this page, but that's Lisbeths job, isn't it.

Maybe we will have now some news from first hand, not so many rumors like before. But the Hannibal-thing seems to be correct. Sadly. But check the page yourself!

Greetings! I miss to talk about Mads, but it's to darn hot here. sunny

PostSubject: Re: Mads Official Website   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

I've checked the site yesterday and I must say, I'm disappointed. It looks like a normal fan site! For example I found the video I've uploaded on youtube (Berlinale last year). And there are the videos of BeerIsFood of the movie "My life Mads Mikkelsen" too. No new pictures, but a link to photos uploaded on flickr. What the hell?

If I work for Mads, I could contact a lot of photographers to ask them, if I can use/link their pictures. I don't need pictures of fans or "normal" persons. It's the same with the videos. Mads will get the rights to link videos in very good quality. And I'm not sure, if it's even allowed to link the "My life Mads Mikkelsen"-movie, because the rights lie at the TV Arte (I contacted them).

I know it's under construction still, but there are very few articles there (if you don't count videos other persons uploaded). To open an official site, there must be more than that in my eyes. I mean the site was offline such a long time. It doesn't matter, if we have to wait a month longer or not.

I wonder a little bit, if it's really Mads official site, even, if it's say so.

PostSubject: Re: Mads Official Website   Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanx for the link. I checked the site out, but you are right, there still isnĀ“t much on it, yet. We will see. I clicked on the facebook link and there are the exact same infos.
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: Mads Official Website   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

I wonder, who are the people who make this page. Because when I searched for the agency, which is named under point "contact", there's only a website with the name, telephone numbers and address. But I never seen an advertising agency without a website, where you can watch other projects or find some information about the company. Maybe you could do this in the 90ies but in these days it's very unprofessional.

Hopefully Mads didn't get an unprofessional person, whom he pay a lot of money for such a fan-like page. I could do it better, even if I had only some seminars at university about graphic design and websites.

But maybe I should be patient. (It's always funny ... In German "patient" means a ill person who's at the emergency. Sometimes I wonder how words be so different in the languages. A different word is "gift", which means "poison" in German. Laughing Sorry for being off topic!)

Location : Canada (no surprise there, eh?! Look at my User name!)

PostSubject: Re: Mads Official Website   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:15 pm

I just checked it out for the first time tonight - there is recent info about Hannibal and the Toronto Film Festival. For what its worth, the contact info appears legit - I have emailed Ulrich Moller-Jorgensen regarding Mads' attendance at TIFF and he is always kind enough to respond and been accurate. I wonder if this website is needed now that he's going to be on an NBC show! Maybe there will be time to get the scoop from him at TIFF (though not likely, there's barely a chance to say "hi" at these things!) Tomorrow is The Hunt, Wednesday is A Royal Affair, will be attending both.
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye

PostSubject: Re: Mads Official Website   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Even one more person, who seems to be alive! Welcome back Canadiana. Cool

So the website is really official? Nice. I get the news via facebook, but at this time it's a lot about the Hannibal series and the Film Festivals (or things which belong to them.) Rarely information about other projects. I'm sure Mads does a lot of things at tha same time. Wink

So you got an answer, maybe I should ask, if Michael Kohlhaas will be soon in the cinemas or not. I really would like to see that movie.

Canadiana wrote:
I wonder if this website is needed now that he's going to be on an NBC show! Maybe there will be time to get the scoop from him at TIFF (though not likely, there's barely a chance to say "hi" at these things!) Tomorrow is The Hunt, Wednesday is A Royal Affair, will be attending both.

What do you mean? You're not thinking, that Mads will stay in America and we will never hear of him, because he'll become a little but always bad boy in several US-movies (mostly a very patriotic soldier with the US-flag and a lot of weapons Laughing )

I really cross my fingers, that you will meet him - and talk to him, if you get the chance. I'm sure, that you will love "A royal affair" (I did love it and in November I can buy the DVD) and I really, really, really envy you, because you can watch the Hunt. Can't wait to see that movie. Please send a copy to me!

PostSubject: Re: Mads Official Website   

Back to top Go down

Mads Official Website
Page 1 of 1