Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jagten / The Hunt

Go down 
+4
Luin
Empress of Cornwall
BeerIsFood
Caranaraf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Thank you. I suppose nobody else had tried to get the DVD. Wink 

Has anybody the DVD too?

I've watched yesterday the deleted scenes. There is one beautiful from the beginnig of the movie, when Mads ehm Lucas packed the things for his son to go back to his mother. It's beautiful to see father and son together, and you can see the deep love from Lucas for his son. In that scene Marcus told his father, that he wants to live with him.

Very beautiful scene and it's sad, that it's not inside the movie.

There is another scene from the kindergarten, but it's good, that it's a deleted scene. It would only makes the people laugh about another kindergarten teacher. Everytime the people laugh when Grete vomit. Wink 

Then there's a scene when Theo is drunken and wants to meet Lucas friend Brun. Nothing important in this scene I think.

And then there is a long scene with Theo. I don't understand it, because there is no place in the timeline, where this scene could be. Neutral It's at Christmas in Bruns house. All the men are there and they drink together, because it's a tradition. First I thought it's a scene from New Years Eve. But Theo believes at this time, that Lucas is guilty, so that doesn't make sense. It could be the day before Lucas comes to jail.

The thing, that wouldn't work at this scene is: All the other guys accept Lucas at the table. They don't talk with him, but they don't care, if he's there or not. And after all, what you can see in the whole movie, that wouldn't work. The "friends" are on Theos side and never on Lucas.

The suprising moment is the last: Lucas sees Theo in the mirror (Theo had to go, because he was drunken ...) and then Theo makes a sign with his hand, as he would shoot Lucas. So I wonder, if Theo should/is the hunter at the end, who shoot on Lucas at the end. I always wonder, who shot, but I thought Theo has forgiven Lucas or knows, that he isn't guilty. I thought this might be one of the "friends". I love the open end in the movie, when you don't know, who was it.

The last scene is an alternative ending. You surely know what would happen there: Lucas is killed. The other one is better. Mads should not die in every second movie! Wink
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:40 am

Yesterday Mads had made a chat interview about the Hunt and Hannibal. Because of the succsess of the series, The Hunt become more popular and I read some nice reviews. Maybe Mads got the chance to win an Oscar. That would be sooo great.

I wonder, who helped Mads with the computer, because I doubt, that he can chat without any instructions. He's isn't that smart in technical things. But on the other hand, he maybe chat with his family during his absence time.
Back to top Go down
annesrake
Le Chiffre's Tissue Bearer

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:45 am

Thank you so much for posting this! Good questions, interesting answers. In the beginning he seemed to be a bit bored as if this is just another PR he has to do, but I have the impression that because of the interesting questions he gets interested himself...
And I really regret I can't watch Hannibal - I am really intrigued by what he is telling about the characters and their relation, but *sigh* not possible for me...
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 am

I'm not sure, if he seems so bored in my eyes. I think he likes to talk about his work, even if he must answer very often the same questions. He has some standard answers. Wink 

I'm sorry, that Empress of Cornwall isn't here anymore, because she said long ago, that The Hunt wouldn't be shown in the USA, because a child would never lie or a man would be never innocent. I would really like to know, what she's now saying and how the reactions are.

I cross my fingers, that The Hunt will be nominated for the Oscars next year. Maybe I now understand, why it wasn't nominated last year. With "Amour" in competition, there was no chance to win. Even if I found "Amour" very boring and not touching - AND I have seen such fading out of life in my family. It should have touched me more.

I didn't watch Hannibal too, because I missed the first episode and I suppose I have to watch it one after another. So I don't want to start in the middle. I'm not sure, if it would be to violent for me.

In the end I prefer to watch The Hunt once again. I love the character Lucas and I love seeing Mads as a innocent and not violent character. I'm asking myself every time I'm watching the movie, if it is right, how Lucas reacts in the supermarket, when he's coming back and hit the butcher with his forehead. It looks very brutal and Lucas is such a calm person. I'm not sure, that he knows, how to fight that way. I would never choose that way to fight. Even if I would be a man. I would take my fists and hit them in the face or in the stomach. I would be afraid to get a headache after using my head for such a clout.

In my eyes it's a bit out of character. Not that he fights back, but the way he does it.
Back to top Go down
annesrake

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 am

Quote :
I cross my fingers, that The Hunt will be nominated for the Oscars next year. Maybe I now understand, why it wasn't nominated last year. With "Amour" in competition, there was no chance to win.
Actually it couldn't be nominated - it premiered in Denmark in January this year, so it can only be nominated for the Oscars next year... I am sure Denmark will enter the film for the competition. It is their best chance to win an Oscar. And I think the Academy cannot avoid nominating it for Best Foreign Language Film... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 am

Oh it's the nomination of Denmark yet. But there will be 28 nomination of different countries for "Best foreign language film". For the decision of the Academy we have to wait till January I think.
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 am

Isn't it nice, that "The Hunt" is nominated for the Oscar. Even if Mads deserve the Oscar for best actor too.  Wink Did you remember how Empress told us this movie won't be shown in the USA - and now it's nominated.

But I'm not sure, if it will win. "The Great Beauty" will probably win. They love glamour movies about old guys.  Razz 

I'll cross my fingers for Mads and we will find some pictures of him at the Oscars too. Well - it's not important here, because nobody is here anymore.

By the way: I've bought the "Unit One" first season, because for a week the prize were only 13 €. And I've bought some Danish-Courses, because I want to try to learn it. But I'm not sure, if it will work, because I surely need a teacher to hear and learn how pronounce the words. There are some CDs for practise too and I have to laugh a lot. It often sounds like someone talks with a swollen tounge.  Laughing Maybe I'll try babble too, because there you can learn Danish now.
Back to top Go down
annesrake

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:42 am

Hi Luin,

I am still lurking...!  Very Happy 
And I was very happy too, that The Hunt was nominated!
Have you watched some of the Unit episodes already? I think that series is just brilliant! And 13 € is really really cheap! Where did you get it? I paid much more... but that doesn't matter, I think it worth every cent...!
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jagten / The Hunt   Jagten / The Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jagten / The Hunt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3