Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Empty
PostSubject: Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015   Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:01 am

Great news: Thomas Jensen (Adam's Apples, The Green Butcher, Flickering Lights) will make a new comedy with Mads! Let's hope it'll be so great as Adam's apples.

Quote :
Denmark’s Thomas Jensen starts new feature, Men & Chicken

by Jorn Rossing Jensen

22/11/2013 - The writer-director who collaborated with Danish director Susanne Bier on her last films - including Oscar-winning In a Better World - is ready with a new black comedy

Danish writer-director Anders Thomas Jensen, who has scripted 49 films, is readying his fourth feature, Men & Chicken, almost 10 years after his last drama-thriller-comedy, Adam’s Apples [+] (2005). The project has been supported with €1.1 million from the Danish Film Institute, and backed by Danish pubcaster DR, Disney Denmark and Danish regional film centre, FilmFyn.

Thomas Jensen has co-written the last three films by Danish director Susanne Bier, including her In a Better World [+] (2010), which won the Oscar for Best Foreign-Language Feature, the romantic comedy Love Is All You Need [+] (2012) – the Pierce Brosnan-Trine Dyrholm starrer which is nominated for the European Film Award as Best Comedy – and her new film, A Second Chance, currently shooting on the island of Funen until January 16.

Described as a black comedy about two outcast brothers, who reunite with their relatives to learn a cruel truth about themselves and their family, Men & Chicken will have Mads Mikkelsen in the lead. As with Thomas Jensen’s Flickering Lights (2000), The Green Butchers [+] (2003) and Adam’s Apples, the film will be produced by Tivi and Kim Magnusson, for M&M Productions. The local premiere is scheduled for 2015.

Meanwhile A Second Chance – Bier’s new drama scripted with Thomas Jensen, whose filming will start later this month – has received massive interest at the American Film Market in Santa Monica, US (November 6-13). Danish international sales agency, TrustNordisk, licensed the film to Germany/Austria (Prokino), Australia/New Zealand (MadMan), Japan (Longride), Benelux (Cineart), Israel (Lev Cinema) and Former Yugoslavia (Discovery). “It underlines her status as a star director who knows how to touch the audience in the most powerful way. We are so happy to have her on board," said ceo Rikke Ennis, of TrustNordisk.
Source: Cineurope
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

PostSubject: Re: Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015   Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:57 am

well that sounds good! after all the serious and kinda heavy movies Mads has done in the past I am definietly up for something fun!
Back to top Go down
https://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
Maddie
Janitor in Tonny's Prison
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015   Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:44 pm

I think Mads is still filming Mænd & høns, hence the mustache; he was filming in Germany, but I think it is being filmed in Germany and Denmark. I also read on The Official Mads Twitter that he will be in Cut Throats Nine, and then he also says in this article: http://www.craveonline.com/film/articles/668865-die-hard-prequel-casts-mads-mikkelsen-as-hans-gruber that he is in talks to play Hans Gruber in the Die Hard Prequel. Does he ever stop working? Mads, please take a rest and spend some time with family.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015   Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:06 am

I can now confirm that The Official Mads site was wrong; he will not be in Cut Throats Nine. Here's what Mads said in an interview when asked about it: "Not true. Cut Throats Nine is a radical, fucked up story. I have no idea why that never happened. I hope it's still being worked on, because it's a crazy-interesting project."

I honestly wonder what is going on with his manager/team when they post on Twitter about him being in a film and it turns out not to be true. Whats going on?  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015   Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:16 am

Hey Maddie,

Yeah! Someone other who writes here about Mads. That's great. Smile He wears ugly mustache because of a movie? Well ... on one hand that's ok, but on the other: It's ugly!  Twisted Evil Why can't he always be that handsome like in Michael Kohlhaas?

I'm a bit tired, because I had a long day at work, but I try to read the article tomorrow. It's great, that Mads will do some movies - especially here in Germany. Do you know where they're filming? Some years ago, they were filming some days in Dresden and I heard that the day after they left the city. That was sad, but Caranaraf was there and made some pictures, that lucky girl.  Cool 

By the way: You're knew here. Do you like to tell us (whoever is here too) something about you, where you come from and when you first noticed Mads, if you ever met him, what your favorite movie is or something like that. I think here is the right place for it. In the old (closed) forum we had some threads about ourselves, but here we didn't reopend them again, because we knew each other yet.
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015   Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi Luin, thanks for the link. I posted some information about myself there so you can know a little more about me.  Smile 

Mads was filming a few weeks ago in Potsdam, at Studio Babelsberg. I think he is filming the rest now in Denmark. This lucky girl met Mads when he was in Germany:http://schliessmuskelkater.tumblr.com/post/84038193083/so-i-met-mads-mikkelsen-last-night-he-is he signed her bike for her and posed for a picture with her.  Very Happy

I know what you mean about the mustache, I don't mind a little scruff, but I'm not to keen on beards and mustaches.  Laughing And yes, he looked really good in Michael Kolhaas, I loved his muscular body and handsome face, I don't know how he manages to look so good.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015   Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men & Chicken (Mænd & høns) 2014/2015
Page 1 of 1