Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:50 am

Here's the room for all pictures of the Film Festival 2012 in Cannes - and all about the movie "The Hunt", which belongs to the festival.
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

PostSubject: Re: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am

Original post by Beer Is Food:

Mads at Cannes 2012 at IWC Filmmakers dinner

Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt IWCFilmmakersDinner21May2012atCannes10
Back to top Go down
https://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 am

Cannes Film Festival 2012

© Jérôme Bonnet pour Télérama

Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Mads_Cannes_Jrme_Bonnet_Telerama

Beautiful picture and very Mads-like. I really love such blood vessels on hands.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Luin wrote:
Cannes Film Festival 2012

©️ Jérôme Bonnet pour Télérama

Beautiful picture and very Mads-like. I really love such blood vessels on hands.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you SEDUCTIVE! He is so sexy Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Tantrumsmiley*sexual frustration*

And yes, his hands are sexy though I'm not sure if I want these vessels on my hand Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Lisbeth Salander wrote:
Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Tantrumsmiley*sexual frustration*

And yes, his hands are sexy though I'm not sure if I want these vessels on my hand Laughing

Why don't you take Aladdin? He's very sexy too! And young and loves adventures, has beautiful black hair and can jump from house to house. Laughing Maybe he has a camel too. Wink

The vessels belongs to a hand of a man. It's very masculine, I think. I love these vessels on bizeps or so too, not that strong, but a little bit. The skin of woman must be like velvet. That are the important rules of life. Twisted Evil Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 am

Luin wrote:

Why don't you take Aladdin? He's very sexy too! And young and loves adventures, has beautiful black hair and can jump from house to house. Laughing Maybe he has a camel too. Wink

The vessels belongs to a hand of a man. It's very masculine, I think. I love these vessels on bizeps or so too, not that strong, but a little bit. The skin of woman must be like velvet. That are the important rules of life. Twisted Evil Cool Laughing

I think I once read that Aladdin's looks was based on Tom Cruise Suspect Not sure but he does remind me of him! And I'd want my man to be old, not young so I might end up with Jafar Shocked Or Jasmine's father Laughing Mads' age is perfectly fine. I like how he looks now while he is in his 40s more than when he was younger.

Like velvet, you say? Guess then I'm a dude Laughing Sometimes my hands remind me of Mads' Laughing Not with the vessels though but being very thin with long fingers.
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:58 am

Aladdin looks like Tom Cruise? No! I can't see that. Aladdin looks like all the beautiful Arabian men! You don't know it, because they hide their bodies under their clothes! Razz

Well I liked Tom Cruise very much, but after he's in Scientology, it seems to forbidden to like him. Embarassed

Mads in the perfect age? But you are three years younger than me! And he's very to old for me! As a man. My brother in law is that age and he's a good man, but in my mind he belongs to the old ones - like my parents. He's not that man, with whom I can make an adventure (even if he was in his youth someone who travelled around the world). If Mads would be ten years younger, that he would have the perfect age. Like a Star @ heaven

Thin hands with long fingers are very beautiful. You should play the piano. I have very normal hands, I think, but the rings are always to wide for me. But the nice thing is, that the skin on my hands is as velvet as a bum of a baby. I love that. Others may say, that I don't work hard enough! Laughing But till my prince will come, I have to conserve my beauty! Very Happy And at the end: It works! Last week someone who knows me since four years thought I'm seven years younger than I am! Crazy! That's not bad, to hear that! sunny But I feel myself this young and so it's maybe no suprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt   Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannes Film Festival 2012 — The Hunt
Page 1 of 1