Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mads Wallpaper

Go down 
+2
madsaddicted
Luin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 am

I can't see my Struensee wallpaper anymore (it's still beautiful, but it's boring to see it everyday), so I've made a new one with a beautiful picture of Lars Just:

Mads Wallpaper Mads_Cannes_winner_k

I've wanted to write down the funny words, when he thanks his family, but I was to lazy to hear the speech once again. Wink I've made his words lightened because the text would be to much.
Back to top Go down
madsaddicted
Member in Arne's Therapy Group
madsaddicted

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 am

Excellent work!Well done and thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 am

Just splendid Luin!

Wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Thanks. I smiled, when I started my computer and this picture was on my Desktop. Tomorrow - or better today (it's half past three in the morning) I will upload the bigger version at fanpop.
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm

woohoo and yes please! can you also post a link here? And how big is the big version? I always have trouble finding desktops that fit my screen (1920*1080) well without looking blurry Sad
Back to top Go down
https://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:31 pm

I love you I love you I love you *LOVE* Can't wait for the bigger version. I really love this picture. There's something about him in it; sort of "alluring aura" I love you That and the chest hair, of course Laughing
Thank you, Luin
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 pm

So here we are: Fanpop

@Caranaraf
It's only 1680x1050. I will try if I can make a version for your desktop. Cool
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 am

Caranaraf wrote:
woohoo and yes please! can you also post a link here? And how big is the big version? I always have trouble finding desktops that fit my screen (1920*1080) well without looking blurry Sad

If you give me your E-Mail address I will send you a bigger version especially for you!
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:57 am

In the year of the first Hobbit movie, I try to do it, as the Hobbits do it on their birthdays: I will present something for you.

I've tried to make a calendar of Mads for myself, but today I get an empty calendar without any pictures. Sad

But here are three of the pictures, I've made for it. (The other pictures were only variations of old wallpaper.)

Mads Wallpaper Mads_Kalender_03_HM_k

A young Mads in nice clothes.

Mads Wallpaper Mads_Kalender_03_Stellan_k

The great words of Stellan.

Mads Wallpaper Mads_Kalender_03_nice_k

And Mads little secret! Wink

I'll hope you'll enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:23 am

Thank you. They look wonderful. How do you manage to produce large versions? Do you work with large versions to begin with? Or you enlarge the photos?
You are photos are crisp and clear.I like the way you use fonts which is something I haven't mastered it! I actually forgot all about photoshop which saddens me, really but I got really bust and didn't have the time to continue the tutorials Sad
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm sorry Lisbeth, that I didn't answer yet.

I always make large ones and if they're ready, I make a smaller version in Photoshop (only of the picture and not of the *.psd). It's important to use very big pictures, because you will see the pixel, if you use smaller ones and strech it to a big picture for your screen. So I only use big pictures.

At university I've had a workshop about typography, so I know a little bit about fonts and what you should know, when you mix fonts. I found it really interesting and have some books about it. We had to make a book of typography by ourselves at the university, to know much about the topic and how to use InDesign (it was the first time I worked with it and then we had to write a book with that programm).

Some important things by using fonts:
  • Use only one font or maybe two different fonts
  • Use rarely bold or italic fonts and don't mix them
  • If you want to have italic fonts, than use a font who have designed italic letters (programms like Word can make italic letters too, but then the letters are only diagonal and not italic
  • Try to align your words/letters on invisible lines. The eye notice that and find the order - and likes that. (It's the same with pictures.) If there aren't these alignments, you find this confusing and not harmonious.)

Well there are some other rules of good images.

Your pictures are a little bit to shrill for me, but the problem is, that my screen shows the colors very, very brilliant and shiny. Everybody is surprise, how my pictures shines on my PC and on their PCs the pictures seems to be grey. So your pictures - which probably look very nice on other Screens - are very screaming to me. But you shouldn't change that. It's your style and everybody should have his own style and be proud of it. I've changed my style from year to year and some work I've done some years ago I can't watch. Mad
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:48 am

Hi there,

Even if nobody's there, I've made a new wallpaper of Mads.

Mads Wallpaper Mads_Valhalla_rising_01_k

Here is the bigger version of it.

I'd wish there would be more big pictures of Mads. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:24 am

NICE! Really like it!
Funny, I just ordered a valhalla rising poster today.
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 am

Thank you. Sometimes it's really strange, how you see things two times a day …
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 am

Not a wallpaper this time, but the Header of the Archive.

Mads Wallpaper Header_Archive

It looks elegant. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

ooooh... nice! I especially like your choice of photo! very mysterious ^^
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 am

After Mads has no chance to win any more award for the Hunt because of "Amour", I celebrate this movie for my own. Here's the result:

Mads Wallpaper Mads_the_hunt02k_zpscffdcca5

Only two months to wait …
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:54 am

love the pic of Mads but the child somehow creeps me out... Shocked I definitely watch too many horror movies with kids in it... *must stop!!* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mads Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads Wallpaper   Mads Wallpaper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mads Wallpaper
Page 1 of 1