Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unit One Mads' tv series!

Go down 
+2
scottie
Empress of Cornwall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

Unit One Mads' tv series! Empty
PostSubject: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Hello chums I am very happy Very Happy as I just got Unit One!

An acquaintance downloaded it for me! Mads looks so sweet so great - I just forgot how much he smokes!
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Oh, you lucky one! I´m very happy for you! I found Unit One on ebay once....danish with swedish subtitles... so I wouldn´t have understood anything and I didn´t buy it.
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 am

The subtitles are about two seconds behind the Danish dialogue so sometimes I have to try to focus a wee bit more - as all the character seem to talk at once...

I love them! Such well written plots (I am not usually a Police Drama person) as always Mads is great!

Once I have seen them all (I have 30 plus episodes I think) I intend to bore you all to death with an MFF involving some of my normal perverse mash ups we will have Mads (Fischer) and my other mad crush Aurelio Zen (RS)...

This one will actually make some sense as Fischers wife wants to go to Rome for a Holiday in one episode!

I am certifiable, you know...
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 am

Course I KNOW! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Congrats! At least you have subtitles. I watch the show on web tv and there's no subtitles whatsoever Suspect But Mads is so sexy that I don't even care tongue

A lot of people say Mads' best role is Fischer and that 'Unit One' is his best performance. I always find this hard to digest considering the fact that he has done great movies. But I guess when you live in a small country where movies industry is still relatively small and not popular, tv dominates the scene. So tv shows are far more popular than films. Like in the arab world, we have no significant movie industry but tv and music personalities are very popular and well known. Personally, I won't say Fischer is Mads' greatest role but I understand where this comes from.

I CAN now understand the fuzz surrounding Mads' role as Fischer Embarassed Embarassed Fischer looks sexy! Young Mads with long hair and even with short hair is incredibly hot Embarassed No wonder girls and women were literary throwing themselves on him during the glamorous Fischer-era! I actually felt sorry for him; being so popular and having to face all of this fame from crazy (horny!) fan girls. I read about that in the archives of Danish newspapers. You kind of feel sad for when you think the challenges, temptations to be precise, he encountered with those women while he is a father and a married man.

But I guess his popularity has lessened in a way or another since he shifted to films. This is why he always say there always be someone popular the next day, and a different one the day after. He understands how thing goes.
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 am

Actually Mads is sexy but not that sympathetic as a detective - a little bit of a nasty "Tristan"... I think this has to do with the characters love life being in a bad place.

I was watching 'Unit One" on one half of my screen and 'Zen' on the other half last night, and fan girl squeeling all evening long! I wish I could have made a screen shot of a few sections - in which Fischer said something, then Aurelio (Zen) Rufus Sewell made a perfect facial reaction then he spoke and Fischer made a face!

...EEEEECCCCKKK! Very Happy bounce bounce Laughing Shocked

Its great work... but I think Open Hearts or Prag are his most perfect roles. I still think that he NEEDS MORE COMEDY
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:53 am

Lucky you! *sigh* what wouldn't I give to finally watch that series! But its sooo expensive in Germany Sad
Back to top Go down
https://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 am

I would be happy to share them - the subtitles are in English but I don't know how? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Caranaraf
Draco's Hairstylist
Caranaraf

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 am

well I think the easiest way would be to upload them to rapidshare. although that usually takes some time... I have no idea how many episodes there are, but you could do it in small steps...one epsiode per week or so. when you upload something on rapidshare they give you a link that you can share with friends (preferably via PM so no unauthorised forum lurkers have access to your files).
As far as I know only people you give the link to can download something. Of course if you put it in a forum thread / facebook / whatever everyone who sees it can use it (which is not the safest thing to do considering copy right issues, etc. but via PM should be fine. Also you can delete the files again once we downloaded it.

Sooo, if you were willing to do this you would be personal super-hero-santa-claus-easter-bunny all-in-one! albino santa king What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://madaboutmads.forumieren.com
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 am

Empress of Cornwall wrote:

I was watching 'Unit One" on one half of my screen and 'Zen' on the other half last night, and fan girl squeeling all evening long! I wish I could have made a screen shot of a few sections - in which Fischer said something, then Aurelio (Zen) Rufus Sewell made a perfect facial reaction then he spoke and Fischer made a face!

Yes, definitely bonkers! Laughing

I can only find the American Unit One series here on Amazon! Can you believe that? Why would we want the yank version when we could have the superior European version??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 am

Caranaraf wrote:
well I think the easiest way would be to upload them to rapidshare. although that usually takes some time... I have no idea how many episodes there are, but you could do it in small steps...one epsiode per week or so. when you upload something on rapidshare they give you a link that you can share with friends (preferably via PM so no unauthorised forum lurkers have access to your files).
As far as I know only people you give the link to can download something. Of course if you put it in a forum thread / facebook / whatever everyone who sees it can use it (which is not the safest thing to do considering copy right issues, etc. but via PM should be fine. Also you can delete the files again once we downloaded it.

Sooo, if you were willing to do this you would be personal super-hero-santa-claus-easter-bunny all-in-one! albino santa king What a Face

I will see if I can pm episodes ...I have 32 episodes so I will see about rapid share - by the way could I do this on you tube? I will chat up some of my more tech savy chums and see what can be done ! PS TLH has a new chapter of Dawn Patrol up at Fan Fiction!
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:47 am

Ooh, yes, pretty please! Me wanna watch it, toooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Most Irate

I just spent 3 hours trying to download the first episode Unit One to a private account at You tube but they rejected it as too long?!!!?

I will try at RAPIDSHARE.
this Empress is not amused!
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Wow, 3 hours...that sucks! Sorry girl!
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm

In the old days we wrote letters! Wink Maybe it's easier to make a DVD and send it per Mail. I don't know how expensive it is, but if you think of the time you spend before your computer, it's maybe better. And the quality is maybe better too.

Just a thought of me!
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 pm

I will see what I can do about this ...I'm just watching an episode with Nickolaj Lie Kass and the actress who I am almost certain played Citron (Mads) unfaithful wife from Flame & Citron as two crazy criminals on a spree!

So good and so strange ...

Mads character Fischher - is not that sympathetic -- he sleeps around and seems so remote...although he is very beautiful in an odd sort of way...

If I can figure this out - getting the sub titles and the images to match up - I will be happy to get copies burned for you ...it is I think the Australian version.
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 am

I checked the dvd version for the Oz version, and it's $60, approx £40 to get it! Shocked If you have posted a certain number of videos, youtube allow you to upload videos longer than 15 mins, otherwise not. Did you try rapidshare? At least, then you would only have to upload it once, rather than copying onto however many discs...
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

BIF! I love you I will see what I can do ...
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 am

May I make a suggestion? You can archive-zip the files and upload them to Mega Upload or any other file hosting sites.

1-Right click on the file. Choose 'Add to archive...'
2-On the 'Add to archive' panel:

-'Archive Name': change it if you want
-'Archive Format' : RAR
-'Compressing Method': Normal
-Split to Volume, bytes: Zip 100: 98,078 kb

And click OK.
The file will be divided to a number of files, each is 98,078 kb, more or less. It equals 95 mb.

4-Sign up in Mega Upload. It is free and the maximum size of a file is 100 MB.
5-Simply upload each file one by one. It won't take long but it depends on the connection. I'd assume you have a much better speed than I do.
6-Each file will have a link you can share with anyone.

You can do this one episode at a time. We certainly don't want to exhaust you. Besides, it would be better if you post links to only one episode so we all can watch it and comment on it, maybe screen cap it too. You can post one episode each week.

And to keep the thread organized, the links of each episode, plus the number/title of the episode should be collected and posted in the first post so anyone new here don't have to wade through the posts to find a certain episode. It should be like:

Season 1, Episode 1 (title of the episode):
link 1
link 2
link 3

Season 1, Episode 2 (title of the episode):
link 1
link 2
link 3

...and so on. We can assist in this.
But I really want to thank you for considering uploading the episode. It is so kind of you, J *kisses*
We really do need a kissing icon here on the new MAMM!
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I will certainly try dear ones -- thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
Luin
One-Eye's One Eye
Luin

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 am

Good news for the German fans or those, who understand German. Amazon sells the German version of "Unit One - Die Spezialisten" on Feburary 20th 2014. I can't believe it. I never thought this would happen, because I asked the ZDF (German Television) and I could only buy a copy of every episode for 30 - 40 €. No chance for a DVD.

Surely I will buy it, maybe I'll wait and see, if they will sell it any cheeper than 21 €.  Wink 

I wonder, if there will be the other season(s?) too, because they've shown only the first in German TV, I think.

I still haven't got any time to watch the Danish version yet. Maybe I will sell it and take only the German one. But we'll see.

By the way on this day you can also buy "Lang lebe Charlie Countryman". For "Michael Kohlhaas" we have to wait a month longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit One Mads' tv series!   Unit One Mads' tv series! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit One Mads' tv series!
Page 1 of 1