Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Move On' Project

Go down 
+6
Empress of Cornwall
Luin
annesrake
Caranaraf
madsaddicted
Lisbeth Salander
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

'Move On' Project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 am

'Move On' Project - Page 3 MoveOnset10July201213
'Move On' Project - Page 3 MoveOnset10July201214
Video:
https://move-on-film.com/#/movie/news/newsdetail-5891/
'Move On' Project - Page 3 MoveOnset10July201215
'Move On' Project - Page 3 MoveOnset10July201216

Last edited by BeerIsFood on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

"Meanwhile, the female lead is on the side of Mikkelsen and Alexandra Maria Lara ("Downfall") that: The Slovak young actress Gabriela Marcinkova won the audition."
W&V

All young women again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:05 am

Move On proudly presents the female lead actress Gabriela Marcinkova from Slovakia:
'Move On' Project - Page 3 Al_mm_gm_-_move_on_-_photo_by_nick_wall
'Move On' Project - Page 3 Mm_gm_-_move_on_-_photo_by_nick_wall
'Move On' Project - Page 3 Gm_-_move_on_-_photo_by_nick_wall

MAMM is most certainly not welcoming her Laughing She is pretty but cute-pretty. I thought they'd hire the sultry-drop-dead-gorgeous-pretty sexy. You know, girls with light, semi slanted eyes, seductive features like full lips, a bit of tanned skin and lots and lots of hair!
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:31 am

Mads on set:

'Move On' Project - Page 3 Instagram2

https://twitter.com/ericschoeffler

I think the only reason Mads agreed to act in 'Move On' is because he wears his own clothes and doesn't have to shave tongue He looks a bit like a hobo. Why there was a wardrobe session if he keeps wearing his clothes?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 am

'Move On' Project - Page 3 AxhlHhvCIAAUrYkjpglarge

https://twitter.com/nqazizada/status/223039361535582208/photo/1

I'm staring at Mads' plate! Can't decide what was he eating Suspect
Back to top Go down
madsaddicted
Member in Arne's Therapy Group
madsaddicted

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 am

hahaha Lisbeth..
I think this is a kind of rice with stuffed peppers or squids!

I agree for Gabriela.So young...so beautiful...so full lips...
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 am

BeerIsFood wrote:
"Meanwhile, the female lead is on the side of Mikkelsen and Alexandra Maria Lara ("Downfall") that: The Slovak young actress Gabriela Marcinkova won the audition."
W&V

All young women again Rolling Eyes

Yes, I know, quoting myself from earlier again.. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Here is the leading lady, one of them, on set earlier to day, Gabriela Marcinkova (one on the left):
'Move On' Project - Page 3 MoveOnset11July20123withGabrielaMarcinkova

Last edited by BeerIsFood on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 am

Keep an eye here for videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL45D8DB96D1F27968&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Lisbeth Salander wrote:
Move On proudly presents the female lead actress Gabriela Marcinkova from Slovakia:
'Move On' Project - Page 3 Al_mm_gm_-_move_on_-_photo_by_nick_wall
'Move On' Project - Page 3 Mm_gm_-_move_on_-_photo_by_nick_wall
'Move On' Project - Page 3 Gm_-_move_on_-_photo_by_nick_wall

MAMM is most certainly not welcoming her Laughing She is pretty but cute-pretty. I thought they'd hire the sultry-drop-dead-gorgeous-pretty sexy. You know, girls with light, semi slanted eyes, seductive features like full lips, a bit of tanned skin and lots and lots of hair!

I love you I did suggest you send a video of your lovely self - dear heart.... But you wanted to help out with his costumes... bounce

Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

First video!
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:51 am

I'm beginning to think this film will be just pure male fantasy....

http://vimeo.com/45612150
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 am

'Move On' Project - Page 3 E67ddcdb12725db98c09b7c3b5716931

'Move On' Project - Page 3 677707bdcaa67d7805c49998e7ec3eb0

'Move On' Project - Page 3 38a2aa66a12465fc1bd5a204cf268947

I believe they wanted to pick the mags behind them but they couldn't because of paparazzi tongue

'Move On' Project - Page 3 7ce0372cb6589edb23bc5ce9256bac1f

'Move On' Project - Page 3 1b727efa7249d5f7ca49af08db4ac686

Source

Press briefing @ Loyd Hotel in #020
'Move On' Project - Page 3 AxmXGrCCMAEKOSMjpglarge
And another one which is not that clear here

Maybe we should all book rooms at Loyd Hotel Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:11 am

madsaddicted wrote:
hahaha Lisbeth..
I think this is a kind of rice with stuffed peppers or squids!
I thought it was rice, too but then I also told myself Europeans don't eat rice as much as us-Asians-do! I convinced myself it was scrambled eggs! Then again, the guy who posted this pic is a Muslim (or at least has a name that suggests he is) so I thought he maybe took Mads to an eastern restaurant or something. Don't know, seems hard to believe you guys do actually eat rice Laughing Though the rice looks nothing like we make it; we have to, I mean HAVE TO add tons of herbs and spices. Remember how Mads said Moulod Achor taught him to make kebab the right way; tons of chilli! That's why when eat what we call 'western cuisine', we find it tasteless! All this vegetables and rice talk reminds me of this and this! *drools*

madsaddicted wrote:

I agree for Gabriela.So young...so beautiful...so full lips...
Full lips? Really? Then I must have gigantic ones Laughing Laughing Laughing She looks so young and innocent! Seriously, her big brown eyes are so beautifully innocent.
I honestly thought they'd cast -for the leading lady- someone like this woman. I don't know who she is except she's Holland's sexiest woman! Whatever that title means.

Empress of Cornwall wrote:

I love you I did suggest you send a video of your lovely self - dear heart.... But you wanted to help out with his costumes... bounce

Had I lived in Europe, I would have definitely sent a video! Though I don't how I'd do the "flirt directly into the camera" part Laughing Laughing But looking at Gabriela, she looks so young. Like someone who was born in late 80's or early 90's. I unfortunately don't fit in this category. If Mads keeps acting with actresses within the same age group then I'll never act with him Sad LOL Maybe Alan Rickman will take me I love you Very Happy
Actually I'd love to be the reporter. It is the best job ever and I'll get to do what I really know and love though I gave up my journalism profession two years ago.
I still want to do his wardrobe, at least I'll get to touch him without the fear of a harassment lawsuit *oiling my hands* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:27 am

Lisbeth Salander wrote:
'Move On' Project - Page 3 AxhlHhvCIAAUrYkjpglarge

https://twitter.com/nqazizada/status/223039361535582208/photo/1

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/232391160769887089_187352125
He's actually one of the winners! I thought he was part of the crew. Wouldn't it be cool if one of us gals sent a participation video and won and got the chance to hang out with Mads? Razz What a Face
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 am

Gabriela Marcinkova is 24. She is Czech. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4387549/

And then there's the German/Romanian actress Alexandra Maria Lara, though I haven't seen her on set yet, no doubt as they make their across Europe she will appear. They will be in Vienna on the 17th July, for anyone who still wants to be an extra...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Maria_Lara

The woman referred to as Holland's most sexiest woman on twitter is the Dutch actress who was on set yesterday and who appears in the 2 videos posted earlier, she is interviewed in the vimeo video a few posts above. Anyone know her?

'Move On' Project - Page 3 Hollandssexiestwomanapparently
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 am

More pics here

The sexy woman is Yolanthe Sneijder-Cabau. I haven't searched further but the press seemed proud of her starring in two Hollywood movies with Mads and Mark Wahlberg.

They are currently in Paris:
Hotel de Paris
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:02 am

Hotel de Paris is in Amsterdam. They did a night shoot there last night. They are going to Vienna now.

Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:34 am

[img]'Move On' Project - Page 3 MoveOnDay413July2012[/img]

Urgh! Burger King.....!????
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 am

'Move On' Project - Page 3 AxrQa9xCQAEvQYkjpglarge

https://twitter.com/asger_leth/status/223720293179473920/photo/1/large
Quote :
Late night shoot day 3 ! Hotel de Paris in Amsterdam
Silly me! Thinking they went to Paris Laughing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Yolanthe: Mads Mikkelsen is very sexy:
Daily Motion

Or here.

Last edited by Lisbeth Salander on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Empress of Cornwall
Draco's Hairstylist
Empress of Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm

I gather they need extras for an opera scene in Austria ...Luin? Caranaraf? Lisbeth - quick darling go grab a flight!

Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Now, tell me he doesn't manicure his nails....?
'Move On' Project - Page 3 MoveOnDay2Interviews
I wonder if he brings a nail manicure set along with him wherever he goes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander
Ivan's Gardener
Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Empress of Cornwall wrote:
I gather they need extras for an opera scene in Austria ...Luin? Caranaraf? Lisbeth - quick darling go grab a flight!

Lisbeth lives in the kingdom of far far away Sad Maybe Luin or Caranaraf can go easily. They won't face difficulties with the language either Very Happy

They still have 7 countries to go! I'm so engaged with so many things that I can flee and try to visit the set. I'll think of tons of things to get in tongue I'm surprised non of you gals tried to go. It isn't a big production movie, the locations are secret as they said but entering a movie set for a professional reason is easy, or at least I think it is!

I'm still kicking myself for not planning to spend a month in Europe this summer when I had the chance. I postponed it to do more projects *stupid* My sister just came back from France. She went to Cannes and visited the theatre/place where the festival was held. Told her I would have slaughtered her if she met Mads Laughing Perhaps I should meet him in October on my birthday * albino happy bunny thoughts*

There's a girl who's a fan of Logan, the kid who played d'Artagnan in the Three Musketeers - she will be an extra in the movie and tweeted she's thinking of asking Mads about working with Logan!
Back to top Go down
BeerIsFood
Ivan's Gardener
BeerIsFood

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 am

https://twitter.com/Organic_Film/status/224808515699617792/photo/1

Press starts in Vienna for ‪#moveonfilm‬ with our leading man & lady - Mads Mikkelsen & Gabriela Marcinkova.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Move On' Project   'Move On' Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Move On' Project
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next