Mad About Mads Mikkelsen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On June 1st the old MAMM forum closed down, this is an attempt at life-saving.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series

Go down 
+5
Caranaraf
Empress of Cornwall
maggieinLa
Luin
BeerIsFood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Seph7
Janitor in Tonny's Prison
Seph7

Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series   Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 am

I loved it! So glad it has been picked up for another season!
Back to top Go down
http://lievschreiber.net
annesrake
Le Chiffre's Tissue Bearer

PostSubject: Re: Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series   Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Soooo - Mads as Hannibal will be on German TV from 10th Octobre on... I think I will give it another try, but I am not to optimistic about me watching this series... it is way from what I normally can stand watching I think... We will see...
Back to top Go down
Seph7
Seph7

PostSubject: Re: Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series   Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:32 am

It's not like a gory horror, but it does have a few gruesome moments. I would watch it for Mads.
Back to top Go down
annesrake
Le Chiffre's Tissue Bearer

PostSubject: Re: Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series   Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:54 am

well, I watched the first part on the internet when the series started in the US. What I thought I wrote in this thread... I'll give it another try - if only for Mads...Laughing  Though I will have to suffer, as everything is dubbed on German TV...  Evil or Very Mad 

*few minutes later*
Just found out. myviedeo.de shows Hannibal and you can even watch the original version! I might give it a try... Though not before Tuesday - I still have to do my taxes, they are due tomorrow... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Seph7
Seph7

PostSubject: Re: Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series   Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:38 am

Something to look forward to then!
Back to top Go down
scottie
Ivan's Gardener
scottie

PostSubject: Re: Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series   Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:06 am

I watched the first 4 episodes so far. I have to say it gets better with every episode. Not bad and Mads is awesome in it (surprise! not! LOL) There are even parts that make me smirk. I will stay tuned....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series   Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mads to play Hannibal Lecter in NBC series
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4